Jeremiah Allen has been driving growth for small-to-medium-sized eCommerce companies since 1997 — before the internet was cool — and has helped hundreds of company founders grow. While he still enjoys client work, in 2017, he began acquiring and building his own eCommerce brands.
In this episode, we get super TACTICAL. It’s a deluge of tips and tricks on how to improve your checkout process. There’s so much here you’ll probably want to listen to it a few times. Here’s a sneak peek at what we cover.
- How to use a cart slide outs after you hit add to cart and why it’s effective.
- Simple works – larger fonts, larger buttons, larger thumbnails can all create big wins.
- What % of your shoppers should hit checkout and what % should complete checkout? If you’re below these numbers you have some work to do.
- How shipping options can increase checkout.
- 4 ways to drive post-purchase upsells – fast!
- What asks and offers should you put on your thank you page.
- How an email from the founder can be your secret weapon.
- How to handle payment options.
- Plus sooooo much more.
Connect with Guest:
Mentioned in the episode:
Blue Ribbon – Smart Marketer
Rad Power Bikes – A Seattle Electric Bike Company
FIGS – Premium Scrubs, Lab Coats, and Medical Apparel
Wappalyzer – Identify Technologies on Websites
BuiltWith – Technology Lookup
Klaviyo – Marketing Automation and eMail Platform for eCommerce
Hotjar – Behavior Analytics Made Easy – Website Heatmaps and More