Logan Christopher doesn’t do anything halfway. He’s one entrepreneur you likely wouldn’t want to challenge in a test of strength. Logan is thin but deceptively strong. He’s deadlifted 505 lbs, rack pulled 1,000 lbs. In his spare time, he juggles flaming kettlebells and pulls fire trucks with his hair. Not making this up. Check out the details at legendarystrength.com or visit his YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/LegendaryStrength).
While this is impressive and interesting, this is not why I had Logan on the show. He’s also a successful eCommerce store owner. Like most successful store owners, Logan is doing a lot of things right. I think you’ll find this talk inspirational and educational.
Here’s a quick look at what we cover:
– How info marketing style content can drive traffic and sales
– How daily emailing can still work in 2018
– Conversion improvements by lining up with charity
– Affiliate marketing for rapid growth
– How long form sales pages can work for eCommerce
– Benefits of long-form product pages
– Logan’s favorite traffic sources
– recent conversion improvements
– Plus more
I hope you enjoy this conversation as much as I did!
Mentioned in this Episode:
Connect with Logan Christopher: