Amazon truly is a jungle. Legitimate competitors are chomping at your heels vying for your rankings and clicks. Unscrupulous and even fraudulent competitors are wreaking havoc and forcing a “race to the bottom” with product prices.
In this episode I interview John Bullard Sr. John has a unique perspective on Amazon. First off, he’s a successful seller with a $3 million per year private label Amazon business. He also has 30 years of experience as a retail wholesaler. On top of that, he owns and operates a fulfillment center. Finally, he’s the host of Pro Seller Talk a paid community bringing insights and training to Amazon sellers.
Here’s a quick look at what we cover as John and I get “in the trenches”…
- Top Amazon Trends for 2018 – including the end of retail arbitrage
- Brand registry and brand gating – what you need to know
- How to diversify using Walmart marketplace – plus a couple of little known functionality on Walmart you have to know about to be successful.
- The need for multiple streams of traffic.
- Fulfillment tips and trends – how to keep up with consumers growing demands on fulfillment.
As always we’d love your feedback, comments, or questions on our Facebook page (link).