However it does have some huge positives:
Scalable: Once you attract the right affiliates and have the right offer, you can go from 0 to thousands of orders in no time.
Predictable – As you know, I’m a PPC guy. I’ll always love PPC, but there are variables there. With Affiliate marketing you pay the same cost per acquisition every time giving you some predictability.
My guest on this episode is Nate Lind. Nate is an eCommerce entrepreneur, a marketer and the founder of the Online Seller’s Summit. He’s also a guy who knows a thing or two about affiliate marketing. Nate’s best single day using affiliate marketing was $4.6 million in sales. He now has a student doing up to $1million in sales per day from affiliate marketing. Not only has Nate built multiple businesses off the profits from affiliate marketing, he also built a tool to better manage affiliate marketing called Offer Profit. This tool was so successful – he sold to Limelight.
On the podcast we discuss what it takes to succeed with affiliate marketing:
- Keys to a good offer
- Making the math work – how to structure your affiliate offers to both motivate affiliates and maximize your growth.
- Customer lifetime value and Nate’s favorite marketing mantra
- The best businesses for affiliate marketing
- How Nate lives a 4 hour workweek
- Why getting punched in the mouth is OK
- Plus more!
Mentioned in this Episode:
Connect with Guest