Casey Guass started Viral Launch as a broke 24-year-old college drop out. The rest is history. It’s now one of the most beloved SaaS platforms for Amazon sellers. Like most great companies it’s gone through some serious product evolutions. But, the core has remained the same – helping Amazon Sellers rank better on Amazon.
In this podcast, we cover a lot…and get pretty nerdy with data. Here’s a quick look at what we discuss.
- 3 Amazon ranking factors you might be overlooking including considering your canonical url for better ranking on Google (we explain what this means in the podcast).
- How conversion rate factors into organic rankings and what to do about it.
- Why you’re likely focusing on the wrong keywords and how to shift your approach.
- Casey’s 6-step road map for ranking a product on Amazon – this is pure gold.
- Casey’s advice that he would NOT give to clients, but might try for selling his own products.
- Why you’re thinking about Amazon PPC is probably off a bit and how you should adjust.
- How to use brand analytics data for some “blow your mind” insights.
- Plus more!
Connect With Guest:
Follow the Data Podcast
2020 Sellers Summit
Steve Chou – MyWifeQuitHerJob
Brand Analytics – Amazon Seller Central
Kinetic PPC – Viral Launch