Christian Zeron started selling vintage watches online in college. We started mainly with some free time, a lot of creativity and a serious watch obsession (he’s a self-described watch geek). He’s since leveraged that into millions of YouTube views, millions in sales and over 1.8 Million monthly page views… without running ads.
I’m an ads guy so my experience with organic YouTube is minimal. I wanted to have Christian on the podcast to walk through his story and to give us practical tips on how to succeed on YouTube with organic content.
Here’s a look at what we cover:
- How Christian uses Gary V’s jab, jab, jab, right hook in his approach to YouTube content.
- How he’s learned from and grown from his YouTube failures
- How he grew from 0 to 68,000 YouTube Subscribers and millions of views
- How he comes up with ideas for 3 shows a week that generates raving fans.
- How his new pivot was an epic failure and how he’s retooled to make it a smashing success.
- What watches are his personal favorite
- Why selling a $10,000 watch is easier than selling a $300 watch